Valentina can be a real life saver in the kitchen! It doesn't only add spice to dishes, it adds a whole profile of flavors that your guests will be delighted with. You can turn any ordinary dish into a restaurant-status culinary experience that will have people thinking you're the best cook on Earth.
Here are a few recipes for mouth watering dishes using Salsa Valentina, as well as some simple ideas of what you can use this amazing hot sauce for!
More Salsa Valentina Inspiration:
- Chili: Add a few tablespoons of Valentina to a pot of chili.
- Chicken and Fish Dressing: Mix Valentina with crema or sour cream to create the perfect dressing.
- Dip: Mix Valentina with sour cream or cream cheese to make the perfect dip.
- Pastas: Mix Valentina into marinara to spice up your pasta sauce
- Creamy Pasta: Mix Valentina with cream cheese and tomato paste to make a creamy pasta dish
- Ground Beef: Add a couple tablespoons of Valentina into any ground beef mixture to moisten and spice up your meal: Burger patties, meatballs, meat loaf, albondigas, etc.
- Spiced up butter: soften a bar of butter and mix in some salsa Valentina. Then place butter mix in a serving dish and place it back in the fridge to harden. Serve spiced up butter for any meat or chicken dish, or even just for bread!
Well there ya have it, tons of fun ideas for how to use your favorite hot sauce!
Let us know in the comments bellow if you try any of these recipes and how they came out, or if you have new recipes to share!
In the mean time, stay spicy!
-Andrea From Salsa Valentina Shop